31) Peppermint Tea. Yuummmm
30) Once Upon A Time. In case you didn't know, it's only the best T.V. show ever, and season 4 premieres sometime in September!
29) Doing photo shoots with friends. Quite time consuming, but silly and worth it. And just photography in general.
28) Baking. This one really relaxes me, and the result is delicious.
27) School days off. Like today, for instance, Memorial Day. It's an extra day to catch up on the internet and books and hw. Or, if you're efficient, do that and hang out with friends, which is also my case today.
26) Painting my nails successfully. Notice how I didn't just say 'painting my nails' , because I'm only really content when they actually turn out nice. Now that happens about 1/4 times, but I'm getting better. I also enjoy getting them done with my mom and/or friends.
25) Discovering your new favorite song. You know that feeling you get after you listen to a song and it's absolutely perfect for you? Yeah, that makes me happy. :)
24) Re-reading my favorite books over and over. I especially like the parts where I anticipate the exciting moments.
23) Opposite of that, discovering a new favorite book! I tend to feel really proud and exclusive when that occurs.
24) The last bite of a Vanilla Ice Cream Cone. This is really specific, but is something that I can't get enough of in the summer. Mmmmm
23) Sleepovers with friends. This one is pretty generic, but loads of fun! Each one is unique because of the different locations, people, themes, and how late we talk.
22) Forming the perfect sentence. I enjoy writing, but what makes it super fun for me is when the ball starts rolling and sentences just keep flowing and they magically seem to pop out of my pen. I hate pencil, but this is a happy post, so ignore that part. :)
21) Field hockey. I could pin point specific points in the game, but for now I'll just generalize.
20) Cute but meaningful quotes. The Fault In Our Stars movie is going to bring me to tears just because of the importance of those.
19) Horseback riding. Again, I could very well pick out the little parts that I love, but it's just so much fun overall, and I highly recommend it!
18) Making new friends. Lately, I've made a few new ones, and it makes me feel so fulfilled inside and happy. It's also soooo interesting witnessing them from becoming new friends to old ones. Love it!
17) Putting together an outfit I love and feel the need to live in. It's the little things, guys.
16) Playing a sport against your crush.
15) BUNNIES. No more explaining necessary.
14) Getting a hit in softball, striking somebody out, catching a pop fly in the outfield, or base running. They make me feel like I accomplished something. Also, my parents taking the time to help me. Thank you so much for all you've done and sacrificed. Finally, I love going in the front yard with my dad and just throwing the ball. I miss doing that and having a daddy daughter time.
13) Thinking in British. To accomplish that, just watch a few British YouTube videos, and be amazed. Personally, I think I could fool people into thinking that I am British if I tried.
12) Shopping with my mom. It's really nice and I always have a great time!
11) Family movie/board game night. Those are the best, but finding a movie we all agree on can be a struggle.
10) The beach. I love surfing, walking or riding my bike on the board walk, monkey bread, Manco and Manco's, reading on the beach, hanging out with relatives, or friends, looking for seashells, going to the park, etc. All. Of. It.
9) Swimming in my pool. Especially the first jump in on a hot day. Refreshing!
8) Putting on a dress that makes me feel special.
7) Doing anything with my best friend!
6) Going to the movies to finally watch a movie I've been anxiously waiting for!
5) YouTube videos. I know this one isn't one most people like to think of, but if I'm feeling sad, I can watch one of my favorite people and instantly feel better. Ingrid Nilsen does a superb job of uplifting my spirits.
4) Making videos and editing and filming with friends!!
3) Drawing and just art in general.
2) Playing video games with my brother. Yes, we fight, but it's much more fun having fun.
1) Family Phillies games. They are the best and I love them so much!! Or any sports game, but specifically the Phillies. :)